Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our little bundle of joy


Welcome Tyler William Flemming!!! It's already been 8 weeks since our little sweetie made his way into this world- 8 of the best weeks of our lives. He is such a joy, and parenthood is better than we ever imagined it would be! We have been enjoying each moment, and loving how much he changes and grows each week. I have been so busy with him that I haven't had time to blog yet, but being home for Thanksgiving I have been guilted into blogging again by my sister, brother in law, and mother. "All of Tyler's friends are going to have blogs of their lives, and he won't and so he will feel very left out." A quote from Tyler's grandmother. So I am going to do some catch-up blogs from when he was born and the last 8 weeks of wonderfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment