Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Shower Fun

Here are a few pictures from my last Baby Shower in Concord. Lots of great people, food, games, and so many presents I was exhausted from opening them by the end of the day. It was great to have so much family in town and to see lots of friends. Thanks to everyone who came and has helped us to get ready for Tyler! 

One of the cute center pieces :)

Family picture

Diana, Shannon, Kelley, and I. Too bad Lucas isn't looking...

That's a better one!


Emma and Grandma- dressed in blue! :) 


Diana passing around her "homemade" baby food for a game. (We had to smell it, not taste it luckily, but even so.....)


Dad posing at the cute board with baby pics of Mike and I. 


An adorable quilt made that Susan made for Tyler. I love it!!


One of many cute little outfits for Ty. 

Emma helped me open "Ty-ty"s present from her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment