Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Baby, New Blog!


Welcome to our family blog! Once again, I am attempting to begin a family blog to keep friends and family updated with pics and happenings in our lives. I have tried to blog before, and been unsuccessful each time- due to lack of time, motivation, and well, pictures. But now that I have a good camera, a cute baby (soon!), and hopefully a little time (for 12 weeks anyways) I am going to attempt to blog again. Wish me luck!

Right now, I am 38 and a half weeks pregnant and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Tyler William Flemming! I can't believe nine months of being pregnant is already almost over and Tyler is about ready to meet the world :) I remember in the beginning feeling like September would never get here! I actually can't complain though, because I have had a great pregnancy and love being pregnant! Now, with each passing day, as Tyler's kicks, punches, and stretches get bigger, it feels like he is more and more ready to arrive. After two amazing showers, we have a house full of baby things and the cutest little nursery ever. We have agreed that- with not one but three strollers and a closet full of clothes- our little one is already spoiled! But that's okay with us :)

Here are some pictures of the nursery and me at 37 weeks pregnant.

Here's the crib! 
Toy shelf, changing table, and dresser. Above the changing table is a beautiful picture that my friend Alicia painted for Mike and I as a wedding gift and it goes perfectly in a nursery. We love you Alicia!

If only he knew how cute his crib was....

Mike showing off his not so preggo belly. 

Tyler already likes his new glider chair.... and so do I! 

Okay, well that's all for now. More updates coming soon.... ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment